4.4.13

SPRING NAIL POLISHES

1. Topshop (Gone Fishing) 2. O.P.I Nail Lacquer (Shorts Story) 
3. Barry M Gelly Hi-shine (Blueberry) 4. Topshop (Cafe Au Lait)



As the seasons change so does nail polish colours and as spring has arrived I couldn't think of anything better than to share my four favourite nail polishes for spring! Even though 90% of the time my nails have soak off gel on (which I do myself, and if you would like a review of the millennium gel set- let me know) I have still managed to accumulate a little over the recommended amount of nail polishes needed. 

The first and last nail polishes are by Topshop, I really love Topshop nail polishes because they are affordable at £5 and if i'm not mistaken they are selling 2 nail polishes for £8 now (but not sure if this is just a limited offer). The constantly is thick and you can therefore get away with only one coat if in a hurry. The two colours I have chosen are a bright sea green which looks amazing with a tan and off course a nude. Cafe Au Lait has a slight shimmer to it which is only noticeable in certain lights. Topshop have such a wide selection of nail polishes so if you haven't tried any yet then I recommend too.

Everyone loves a bit of pink! And even though O.P.I nail polishes are a little more pricier at £11, the way they apply to the nail and the beautiful packaging makes them sooo worth it. The brush is quite thick and therefore is so easy peasy to apply. The colour shorts story is a vibrant barbie pink. If you are not the biggest fan of bright nails on your hands, try it on your toes.

The last nail polish colour is by Barry M and at £3.99 is a steal. The new gelly formula is by far my favourite and with a few coats really does resemble a gel manicure. The colour blueberry is lovely and has to be one of my all time favourites.

So theres a few of my favourite spring nail polishes, but what are yours?

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world lovely! Judging by your first images and text you'll be a goodun :) love that Barry M polish - definitely on the wish list xxx

    Blog: http://www.cocochicblog.co.uk
    Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/1823055

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors!!! would you like to follow each other?

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and yeah I just followed you!xx

      Delete
    2. I follow you with GFC!
      Want us to follow by Bloglovin? let me know...

      Delete