19.4.13

CHANEL SOLEIL TAN DE CHANEL BRONZE UNIVERSEL

Chanel Universel Bronzer £30
Okay I know, I know there are hundreds of reviews on this product but I have had not such a good experience with this product. 
When I first applied this I loved it, it left my skin looking as if I had been in the sun for a few days, with sunkissed and glowing skin. After wearing it for a for a week I started to have a few breakouts, which I just thought was normal. After this went on for a couple of weeks, I decided to overview my makeup bag and new products I had been using, to see what had been causing the breakouts and unfortunately it was this product. I love the way my skin looked when I applied this, but now i'm too scared to use it because of how badly it broke me out.

Has this happened to anyone else who has used this product? 

No comments:

Post a Comment