5.4.13

HEALTHY SMOOTHIE

Plain yogurt, cup of ice, cup of orange juice, 100g banana, 65g frozen summer fruits

I never really thought I would be the type of person to make smoothies as I thought it would be too much effort! After seeing someones image on Instagram of a smoothie they had made, I thought it was time I had a go. Smoothies are perfect for breakfast as they are quick and you can take it on the go and also are healthy(which is always a bonus). The best bit is that you can make your smoothie the night before put it the the refrigerator and in the morning is still perfect to drink. Their are hundreds of recipes online but here is one I put together which is super simple.
You will need...
  • A cup of ice
  • A cup of orange juice not concentrated
  • 100g of banana
  • 65g of frozen berries 
  • 3 tbsp of natural plain yogurt
  • Blender
Add all the ingredients into the blender and blend for around a minute, until everything is blended nicely
Your smoothie is now ready to drink, hope you enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful recipe...I must try it sometime.:-)
    I like your blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, thank-you:-)
      Just checked out your blog and gave you a follow on bloglovin x

      Delete
  2. That looks so tasty, I might give it a go :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should give it a go, it's super tasty:-)

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc???
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay lovely and yes I just have:-)xx

      Delete