18.4.13

MY EVERYDAY MAKEUP BRUSHES

These are the brushes that I use everyday, I keep my brushes in a old strawberry jar which I cleaned out and added some ribbons too, which looks super cute. 
Here are my face brushes and as you can tell i'm a little bit of a Real Technique brush lover! (As is everyone) They apply makeup so lovely, are affordable and clean so easily. Also I absolutely adore watching pixiwoo makeup videos! 
Starting from the left, the first brush is a Real Techniques powder brush which I use to apply my bronzer, I love to have a big fluffy brush to give me a sun kissed glow and with this brush it makes that really easy to achieve. Next is a Real Techniques blush brush which I use to set my my makeup with powder, then I have my Real Techniques stippling brush which I use to apply my creme blusher. For foundation I either use a Real Techniques expert face brush, for when I use a powder foundation or the last brush in the row which is a Real Techniques foundation brush which I use when using a liquid foundation. Lastly the brush I use to blend my concealer under my eyes is a Real Techniques setting brush
These are the brushes which I use everyday for my eyes. Starting at the top I use a Topshop angled brush for my eyebrows as I use eyeshadow to fill in my brows, as it looks so natural. Next is a Urban Decay shadow brush which I use to apply my base shadow colour to my lid, then I use a Real Techniques shading brush in my crease to add definition to my eye. Next is a Benefit fluff shadow brush which I use to blend my eyeshadow. Lastly is Maybelline brush which comes with a gel liner and I use this to type line my eyes. 

So here are all the brushes I use everyday. What brush brand is your favourite?

1 comment:

  1. Ohh I really want some real techniques brushes they look so nice :D and I love the way you have presented your brushes I'm always stuck on how to display them but I might do this next time we finish our peanut butter ;)

    xxx

    http://sarahslittlegems.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete