7.4.13

MY EVERYDAY SCHOOL MAKEUP


My everyday makeup for school is pretty simple, as it needs to be quick(especially as i'm usually late). On the weekends I opt for a smokey eye, which I will show you in a future post.


For my base for everyday, I use Bare minerals original foundation, even though I like this foundation and it suits my combination skin, i'm not totally in love with it. Therefore i'm on the look out for a new foundation so any recommendations would be appreciated! I then use Rimmel wake me up concealer for under my eyes and Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer(which every women and daughter has) on any blemishes. I then set all of that with Rimmel stay matte powder. For bronzing I use Estee Lauder bronzer goddess(which I love and have loved for over a year). For blush I use a creme blush by Topshop called flush to add a little colour to my cheeks which leaves a dewy finish. Lastly I use Mac soft and gentle mineralise skinfinish to highlight to give me a sun kissed glow.

Now onto my eyes, for my eyebrows I either use AVON brow definer or Naked from the Naked 1 Urban Decay palette which I then set with MUA clear mascara(which is looking slightly grubby, especially as it was once clear!). My eyes are extremely basic, I use to be a lover of black liquid winger liner but i've ditched the liner for eyeshadow. I just use Buck from the Naked 1 Urban Decay palette all over my eyelid and then take it slightly under my eye. After that I use Bobbi Brown long wear gel liner in brown and type line my eyes(this just makes the lash line look thicker). Lastly I use clinique high impact mascara, which gives extra length to my eyelashes but doesn't leave them clumpy which I like for everyday. 
To finish off I apply Revlon colourburst lip butter in tutti frutti and just like magic i'm done and ready to go. 



Hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. ahhh I love everyday make up posts :D yours is so pretty and natural :) I really wanna try the Bobbi Brown gel liner as I am a big fan of their range!

    xxx

    http://sarahslittlegems.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love everyday makeup posts too! Aw thank-you, you should it's really good as stays put all day xx

      Delete