5.4.13

EUCERIN DERMO PURIFYER SCRUB

Eucerin Dermo Purifyer Scrub (£9.18)
I may have found my favourite ever scrub! This scrub is from the brand Eucerin and even though the packaging is nothing too brag about the product is. As it says on the bottle the scrub unclogs pores, refines skin texture and is also oil free which is good for people(like me) who suffer from oily skin or have combination skin. 
The scrub on the skin before massaged in.
The scrub after it has been massaged into the skin.

I like to use this scrub in the shower so my face is already damp and then take a little of the product and massage it into my face. It isn't at all harsh and leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft after use, unlike some scrubs which have sharp beads which scratch the skin surface. 

I suffer from only a few blemishes but I find this scrub really does help prevent me having break outs or if I do have a blemish I find that this scrub helps the blemish disappear quickly. I definitely recommend giving this scrub a try if you haven't already found your favourite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment