7.4.13

MACADAMIA NATURAL OIL

Macadamia Natural Oil 125ml (£29.95)
I have seen so many reviews on Moroccan oil(which surprisingly I have never tried) but not many on Macadamia Natural oil. After dying my hair blonde to brown, blonde to brown many times, my hair isn't in as good of condition as it could be(to say the least). My hairdresser gave me a sample of this oil and after applying it to the tips of my hair I was amazed at how soft my hair was! So I went online to see where I could purchase it. After looking at the website I was put of buy the price tag- £29.95 for a 125ml bottle. Then I came across a bottle on amazon for £9(bargain)so I ordered it. It came later that week and I was shocked at why it was so cheap as there was nothing at all wrong with it. 

The oil smells divine, I like to apply it to the tips of freshly washed hair which is still slightly damp as I feel this gives the best result. This oil is lovely it leaves my hair feeling and looking soft and makes the few split ends I have unnoticeable. 

Even though I like the Macadamia Natural Oil I feel there is products that are just as good without the hefty price tag. Therefore I am going to try out the Moroccan Oil and other brands before I think about repurchasing. 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this stuff! Sucks about the hefty price but it really is my savior haha! Let me know how you get on with finding dupes :) xx

    Blog: http://www.cocochicblog.co.uk
    Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/1823055

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is lovely, and really does help my over dyed hair(whoops haha) I'll let you know how I get on with other brands!xx

      Delete